Women & Wealth: Conquer and achieve financial empowerment
Thursday, November 1, 2018
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Cater 2U, Mount Laurel, NJ
Join NAWBO SJ for an evening of education and networking. Learn more about saving, investing, taxes, goal setting, retirement and estate planning. Whether you are just starting to plan, have an established path, or need to revisit your goals, this event will give a fresh perspective and help you gain confidence in your financial future.
All proceeds from this event will benefit the Alice Paul Institute.
Keynote Speaker: Lenore Ryan, Calvert Research and Management
“Make Money, Do Good – What is responsible and sustainable investing?”
Lenore Reiner is a vice president and responsible investment strategy specialist for Calvert Research and Management (Eaton Vance management subsidiary). Lenore began her career in the investment management industry in 2004, with Eaton Vance since 2017. Before joining Eaton Vance, she was director of national sales and marketing at Motley Fool Asset Management. Lenore earned a BES Honours, summa cum laude, from York University. She holds the CFP designation and FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 and 24 licenses
- 5:00 – 5:45 PM: Registration, networking, cocktails and appetizers
- 5:45 – 6:00 PM: Program introduction by event sponsor, Mary Beckett
- 6:00 – 6:30 PM: Investing and Financial Planning 101, presented by Mary Beckett
- 6:30 – 7:00 PM: Keynote presentation by Lenore Reiner
- 7:00 – 7:15 PM: Dessert break
- 7:20 – 7:40 PM: “How do we pay taxes in this country and why should you care?” presented by Jo-Ann Weiner, EA, CFE owner of J.L. Weiner & Associates, LLC
- 7:40 – 8:00 PM: “Mindful spending and ways to save money” presented by Lynda Furnari, Senior Vice President – Wealth Director at PNC Wealth Management
- 8:00 PM: Q&A, program concludes
This event is sponsored by Mary M. Beckett, CFP®, CRPC®, Senior Vice President, Wealth Management Advisor, Portfolio Manager, The Beckett Group of Merrill Lynch.