For the October Member Spotlight, we are featuring Nancy Sipera, First Impressions Marketing.
Meet our Members: Nancy Sipera
Nancy Sipera is president of First Impressions Marketing. She works with savvy, driven business owners and leaders in companies of various sizes who understand the positive impact that marketing can have on their business - but are frustrated because they feel like they’re wasting money on marketing that doesn’t get results.
First Impressions does things a bit differently - instead of a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach, they start with a ‘marketing road map’ that provides expert marketing advice - customized just for their business.
As a full service firm, we provide a variety of services all under one roof: we plan, create, manage + execute.
**We work best with companies who want to:
• Increase company growth
• Increase connections + grow their pipeline of leads
• Reach moms + families
• Sell more tickets, fill seats, desks, or bunks
Here’s a few examples of how we help:
• ‘Yo-yo’ marketing: Some companies know what they need to do, but don’t have the time to market consistently - so they start marketing when they need it - and stop when they don’t, creating a cycle of stop+go marketing.
• Done It All: Others have tried many tactics - but with not-so-great results. They are looking for direction so they can stop wasting dollars on the ‘big black hole’ they call marketing.
• Messaging/Creative Issues: Some companies have a hard time getting clear on ‘who they are’ and ‘how they help’ - and their marketing messages suffer, resulting in confusing content and unprofessional-looking collateral.
First Impressions is not a good fit for everyone. If you have been thinking about how to improve your marketing results - let’s start with a conversation.
- What tip or tool has helped you in your business?
Using a combination of marketing tools has helped our firm stay top of mind: networking, e-mail marketing, social media, and publicity are a few tactics that have worked well for us.
- What’s a favorite quote that you’d like to share & inspire other members?
“If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.” ―Wayne Dyer
- What is your go-to business, mindset or productivity book that has helped you in your life and business?
Right now i’m reading The 12 Week Year, which has helped me become more productive throughout the year, not just at the beginning of the year when goals are typically set.
- Tell us about your next upcoming business event so that we can share it with our members and followers.
We are a big believer in seeing results from our efforts. E-newsletters are a cost-effective + creative way to stay in touch with clients and prospects. Right now First Impressions is offering a special rate to our fellow members!
For details go to: https://makefirstimpressions.