The 2018 Circle Program is Launching… Step into the Circle
An Exclusive Program for Members with Million Dollar and up Businesses
The NAWBO Circle is a specialized program exclusively for women who own businesses with more than $1 million in annual revenue — offering connections, access and learning opportunities above and beyond premier NAWBO membership.
The Circle participants represent a critical voice of multi-million-dollar women-owned businesses. In the U.S. only three-percent of women owned businesses reach annual revenues over $1 million.
NAWBO has made it a top priority to ensure these women are supported in their accelerated business growth across all industries, as well as benefit from peer-to-peer personal connections.
Besides exclusivity, some of the other benefits of belonging include:
· Meet-and-greets with keynote speakers at the National Women’s Business Conference October 15-17 in Minneapolis
- Special workshops and speakers at the National Women’s Business Conference
- Private tours of woman-owned businesses and discussions with founders
· Mastermind groups share ideas, offer support during challenges and move each other forward
· Private receptions with National Sponsors
· Two one-day retreats each year include workshops, premier speakers and excursions
· Invitation to NAWBO Day on the Hill in Washington, D.C. on June 19, 2018
· Virtual Business Book Club
· And more…
For more information or to apply contact Lynda Bishop at email@example.com
The annual Circle fee of $2,500 includes registration to the WBC, two retreats, and covers all Circle activities and benefits. Participants are responsible for their transportation and lodging.
The NAWBO Circle program is brought to you by the NAWBO Institute for Entrepreneurial Development, a 501(c)(3) that has provided expert professional training for established women entrepreneurs resulting in positive growth outcomes for NAWBO members.